Friday, January 5, 2007

let's get going... my small to do list

  • Web page...
    • it is currently a shame for me.
    • Publications should be updated,
    • I should link in things i did
    • Links to friends etc.
    • more stuff about my interests
    • pictures!!!
    • links to my other online entities like this
  • CV
    • needs update like publications
  • Transact
    • Needs implementation details possibly a link for the package
    • see todo.txt
  • CVS
    • make that work on the lab pc.
  • Drivers licence
  • Trip to Turkey
  • Canadian visa
  • Paperwork
    • health insurance thing
    • transfer credits
    • on leave application to metu
  • Deciding on summer plans
  • Secret projects
    • bkft
    • dwarf fortress clone
  • Starting to do some sports
    • really? I mean this is not a real to do entry. Putting a 'dance on dark side of moon' is more realistic.
  • Finish or German the books in line
  • Fix your sleep schedule
  • Tidy your room and your desk
  • Clean the house
  • Check this out
    • Do i really think this is funny i don't know
  • Italic code doesn't work properly here. I should complain about it
  • western/country/folk/cowboy dancing tutorial for maya
  • bruce springsteen (we shall overcome: seeger sessions) a nice album. Download and listen

Well i told it is exponential. I doubt if it will every be complete. By the way this blog interface is getting me nervous. I just caught another weird bug. I really don't have much patience for these kind of quirks. I am getting old probably.
I want to finish this post with a long forgotten phrase:
"Until next week... Good bye"

No comments: